Bryan L. Pellerin
Admitted in New Hampshire and Massachusetts
Bryan is involved in all aspects of commercial, institutional and residential real estate development including shopping center developments, permitting and approvals from federal, state and local agencies, condominium formation and conversions, subdivisions, Land Sales Full Disclosure Act filings, 1031 exchanges, purchase and sale agreements, leases, commercial lending and financing, construction issues, closings and title insurance.
Business and Corporate:
Bryan represents clients in the formation of limited liability companies, corporations, limited partnerships and other entities, and works with clients on asset and stock sales and purchases, contract review and preparation and day to day business and corporate issues.
Bryan assists clients with all aspects of estate planning including advance directives, wills, testamentary trusts and revocable and irrevocable trusts.
- Purchaser representation in $2.6 million acquisition of partially developed
- Seller representation in $1.7 million sale of self-storage business and
- Land Sales Full Disclosure Act Registration for 85 lot subdivision in the
- Lender representation in $2,250,000 acquisition of golf course.
- Purchaser representation in $2 million acquisition of raw land to be
converted to research and development office park.
- Borrower representation in $1.6 million refinancing of hotel property.
- Purchaser representation in the acquisition of real estate leased to a
- Lender representation in $900,000 financing package to landscape supply
- Borrower representation in an $8.7 million construction loan for a national
- Purchaser representation in the acquisition of a former national chain
- Purchaser representation in the $1.4 million acquisition and financing of a
municipal facility to be converted to private school.
- Borrower representation in the $2.7 million refinancing of a retail center
through a conduit lender.
- Work on multi-year state and local approval process for several 175,000
plus square foot national home improvement retail stores.
- Landlord representation in the negotiation of a long term lease with
national service tenant for commercial condominium space.
- Local and State approvals for the construction of a national chain
- Limited Partner representation in the buyout of $4 million dollar limited
- Seller representation in disposition of former church property to national
petroleum products retailer.
- Borrower representation in a $3.1 million refinancing of a retail/restaurant
property through a conduit lender.
- Seller representation in the $12 million sale of RV business and real estate
to national RV retailer.
- Borrower representation in the multimillion dollar refinance of line of credit
and commercial real estate loan for large automotive dealership
Selectman - Town of Hopkinton; March 2010 - March 2013
Economic Development Committee - Town of Hopkinton; March, 2010 - Present
Open Space Committee - Town of Hopkinton; 2003 - 2010
Soccer Coach - Hopkinton Youth Sports Association
Baseball Coach - Hopkinton Youth Sports Association
Union College, B.S., 1991;
Rutgers University, J.D., 1996;
Bar Admission: NH and MA
New Hampshire, Massachusetts and American Bar Association